07 May 2010

IDIOT #1 - Justin Beiber

OK sorry but sometimes you really gotta be cruel to be kind...not that I want to be kind to this fucking douche.  I do not get Justin Beiber.  What is he?  Is he human or was he sent to us from a lab in the Mid-West where ass monkeys are bred.  He cannot sing, he can't really even talk ("Uhhh...German...what is that") and he looks like he has not yet sprouted one pube yet on that tiny 100 pound frame.  How low are we going now...will we just be chucking toddlers out on stage to sing about love and loss?  Yeah, I am sure he has suffered real true love!  Love of mastubation is all this stupid kid can know right now at age 14.

And the hair, oh the hair.  Am I the only person who thinks he looks like that fucking hair is trying to eat his face?  Why not just get a wig and completely cover your stupid face then?  

And with songs entitled "Eenie meenie" and "Baby" I feel like I should be with my 8 month old son at Kindermusik playing pattycake.  Not listening to this idiot rap in his pre-pubescent voice about getting laid!

DOUCHE BAG and IDIOT...just go away so I don't have to explain gender confusion to my 4 1/2 year old anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment